Who We Are:
Big Drop, Inc. is a premier agency that takes pride in delivering innovative, digital experiences that make an impact. Since 2010, we’ve proudly partnered with startups, SMB’s, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking.
We’re thinkers and innovators who are determined to reimagine the way we do digital. We challenge the status quo.
Who You Are:
Passionate – about building strong, long-lasting relationships with current clients and prospects.
A born facilitator – you can bring teams together to reach common goals and objectives.
Bridging the gap between sales and creative services in an effort to usher clients through their engagements gets you fired up to go to work each day.
Tech-savvy – you love, and have a basic understanding of, technology and how it’s implementation as a valuable asset for strategic growth.
Strategy comes naturally to you – as a client partner, you help to develop a cohesive digital strategy through Big Drop’s core offerings.
Someone who challenges us as much as we challenge you. Someone who pushes the envelope with new ideas for clients and our team.
Entrepreneurial – it’s not just a buzz word for us. It’s who we are. You look for opportunities and drive strategies, but keep your eyes on the data. You own the work. It doesn’t own you.
Ultimately, this role is responsible for managing client relationships and communication with all project stakeholders.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
• Strategize on behalf of clients to find opportunities for Big Drop to up-/cross-sell services, and close them.
• Curate feedback from current/past clients on their engagements and synthesize for strategy planning and operations improvement
• Build out a client organizational structure with contact information and chain of command, as well a roster of client clients
• Staying updated on key contact role changes and company transitions
• Stay updated on client news and internal developments*
• Conduct campaigns for Lost and On-Hold opportunities
• Scheduling client kick-off and wind-down calls with Big Drop teams
• Ask clients for referrals and introductions
• Assist sales in proposal creation, execution, and follow-up
• Funnel information, concerns and questions from client to Big Drop team and visa-versa
• Write case studies on client engagements
• Distribute Big Drop updates on behalf of Strategic Partnerships Manager to clients
• Act as “Process Expert” on pitches, inbound leads and outbound leads
• Shepherd clients through end of sales process, including closing, and into the beginning of engagement*
• Keep the client informed of project status*
• Work on alleviating any pain points the client has with accounting, communication*
• Perform consistent check-ins with the client by way of status/conference calls and eventually, in-person meetings*
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous agency experience preferred
• Strong digital marketing experience
• Excellent track record of successfully building client relationships
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated experience using project management, client contact and team communication tools such as Asana, Slack, and Salesforce
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently.
• Must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Big Drop Inc. offers our team members an array of benefits and perks from health insurance and 401K to birthday celebrations and a great work from home policy. We reward our amazing team with great compensation, too