Based in Atlanta, GA and with team members distributed across several states, Yalo is a creative agency that helps businesses grow by creating brand experiences with soul. We take inspiration from film, art, music and sports and turn it into marketing that makes an impact. Our proven expertise spans content strategy and execution, UX design and development, virtual event management, FullStory analytics, and branding.
Yalo is seeking a Senior Designer to lead and participate in creative execution for both our clients and the Yalo brand.
Essential Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Collaborate with and support our amazing team of senior Yalo creative directors, designers, content creators, copywriters, videographers, as well as our trusted network of creative contractors to devise conceptual creative solutions that drive measurable success for clients.
• Contribute to team success by leading and creating a wide range of client and internal deliverables that may include: brand identity, campaigns (with a BIG idea), brand collateral, experiential elements (trade show booths, retail signage, etc.), direct mail, multi-page publications, and packaging.
• Contribute to Yalo’s creative thinking and solutions during business development pursuits. Engage with the Executive, BD, and Creative teams to ideate concepts; execute and deliver stellar creative to knock the socks off potential clients.
• Contribute to operational protocol improvements to ensure creative considerations are taken into account.
• Be able to work within a budget and project timelines. Consistently deliver on time.
• Wear short sleeves or be prepared to roll up your long ones, to contribute to this fast-paced agency with a wide range of clients.
Skills Required to Succeed:
• 7+ years experience as a Designer in an agency setting.
• Creative, insightful, detailed and action-oriented.
• Must be able to work within and take direction from business goals, a creative brief and internal leadership, culminating with stunning, purposeful design that “wows”.
• Be a “self-starter” and not be afraid to ask questions, come up with additional ideas, conduct appropriate research to better the end deliverable
• Organizational/time management skills. Effective written, and verbal communication skills. We are as creative as we are deadline-oriented.
• Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite. Bonus: experience with Sketch/Figma
• Understanding of design methodology in relation to production, as well as the drive to stay current on best practices and new skills. Package and prepare well organized, "clean" design files according to final output.
• Demonstrated understanding of customer experience methodology, brand management, marketing, advertising and e-commerce.
• Experience across creative expression in the traditional space. Digital experience is a bonus.
• Must embody the work hard, play hard mentality.
• Position is Atlanta or Cleveland based; Must possess ability to be productive from a remote home office which serves as primary workspace; expectation to travel to various clients, team meetings in ATL and beyond a few times per year
• Must love live music, a great charcuterie board and the sound of a bat cracking on a summer night.
• A portfolio showcasing your awesome work